Ebony Pigment is a dark-value with a yellow base.
This pigment is perfect for clients who need as much depth as possible. Use this pigment for caramel, dark brown & brown-black skin tones. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green & red PMU. The resulting colour is flat black.
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the color chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable color
- Darken any colour by adding BOLD BROWN OR EBONY
- Mix 3 or more colors as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water