This is darker, more neutral and opaque color than Bold Brown.
Bold Brown just got Bolder – ideal for clients desiring the look of striking brows. This dark brown pigment has a medium opacity and heals into a flattering neutral-cool tone. This is darker, more neutral and opaque color than Bold Brown.
Pigment undertone: Neutral/cool
Pigment value: Dark
Warmed with: Yellow
Skin tones: Beige, olive, caramel and dark brown (Fitzpatrick 3-5)
Hair colors: Black, dark brown, medium brown, grey, ash brown, red and auburn
Corrects: Orange/salmon, red/pink and green faded PMU
- Shake well before use
- Use a pigment ring that has an internal sponge to prevent spillage
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Hold up the color chart against your client’s forehead to easily visualize a suitable color
- Darken any colour by adding BOLD BROWN
- Mix 3 or more colors as this is unnecessary
- Mix with other brands
- Dilute with water