THE BEST CHAPSTICK YOU’LL EVER WEAR! 5gram twist lip balm
Concentrated formula, healing power, little goes a long way.
Membrane LipLock (carrot mint) is a very special formulation designed for the extremely sensitive tissue of the lips, and the similarly sensitive tissue of the areola. It should be used daily for the maintenance of lip health, but is critical for use following lip micropigmentation and areola tattoo. It is vital that artists understand the complexity of the lip tissue as it is constantly broken down by saliva. Saliva is the first step of digestion and reacts with tissue just as you would expect.
Lip procedures carry unique risks, including trauma, colour loss, cold sore outbreaks, bruising, and infection. The ingredients in Membrane LipLock have been specially selected and formulated to support the needs of lip tissue and to minimize the incidence or severity of these potential developments.
These ingredients, brought together from around the world, are of the highest quality, with a few ingredients being very distinctive because of a single annual harvest.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
• Carrot — The power and goodness of carrots – Carrots have many important vitamins and minerals. They are rich in antioxidants Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Phytochemicals and Glutath ione, Calcium and Potassium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E, which are also considered antioxidants, protecting as well as nourishing the skin.
• Raspberry seed oil — known to have a natural sun protective factor of 28 and possesses strong antioxidants that provide stress support as well as protection from the sun
• St. John’s Wort — provides support to stressed tissue and is a well-known herbal additive
• Lysine — instrumental in stopping or minimizing cold sore outbreaks
• Arnica — reduces bruising and facilitates faster recovery of wounded tissue
• Vitamin C — provides support to weakened tissue and is needed to create collagen.
Membrane LipLock is 100% food-grade and is perfectly safe to ingest, an important consideration for any product intended for application to the lips. Containing no synthetic ingredients, Membrane LipLock softens and hydrates the tissue while protecting it during healing by providing a clean breathable barrier. It should be considered for use year around as a daily nutrient dense lip conditioner, to protect dry/chapped lips, and to aid in the longevity of permanent makeup.
DAILY USE: Maybe used daily as a lip moisturizing healing salve, anti-aging and very consentrated formula.
DIRECTIONS: After the first 6 hours (all wounds need this period to close and for tissue repair to naturally initiate), apply Membrane LIPLOCK chap stick gently to dry/chapped lips or after micropigmentation procedure. Continue to use at a minimum through one skin cycle (21 to 28) days during healing. Continue to use daily for lip healing, pigment longevity, healthy lip tissue and anti-aging benefits. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
NOTE: Use Membrane MicroTonic to cleanse and soothe the area 1-2 times during the first 6 hours post procedure and then each morning and night (twice per day) for at least the next 72 hours.