This kit is the ideal starter kit for new artists or those transitioning from the blades.
- Mast P10 Rotary PMU Tattoo Machine
- Atom X Critical Power Supply
- RCA cord
- Foot Pedal
Mast P10 Rotary PMU Tattoo Machine:
MAST-P10 Rotary Tattoo And PMU SMP Machine
Pen-style rotary tattoo machine for use with needle cartridges. Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies. Machine frame are made from solid rods of high grade aluminum then polished and anodized, laser engraved logo
The grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave. Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle‘s depth. This tattoo machine frame part is separate with the grip. Clean the tattoo machine frame easily. Seamless frame that protect the inside of the machine.
Utilize special custom Coreless motor, research and tested tens of thousands of times, then apply this unique motor from factory.
Mast P10 machine for Tattoo, Eyebrow, Eyeliner, Lips, Hairline and more. Designed for PMU artists as a very thin, lightweight and compact pen style machine. Easy to clean and chemical resistant.
Carved by aircraft aluminium alloy enclosure Custom Japanese coreless motor provide stable and high frequency for many styles. Compatible all standard cartridges needles. And we recommend use 0.20mm or 0.25mm cartridges for eyebrow, eyeliner and lips.
Mast P10 pen is designed to give you the closest feeling to the actual pen.Exquisite appearance processing technology. Light weight, unibody, strong power, super stable, it is quite easy to master. Weight: 117g. RCA Cord connection. Continuous operation.Smooth, soft, and quiet operation, ideal healing results
Critical Atom X Power Supply:
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 1 year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA