LIP TINT TATTOO
With this lip tattoo, you will get a pixelated effect which shows the natural lip through the tatoo. This way you wont get a flat, dull appearance, it will always be shiny and juicy looking once healed.
Your lip borders will be perfect without a harsh line and your inner lips will have a beautiful natural pink lip colour to even out lost pigment.
One secret to lip tattoos is that they can also stimulate collagen giving you a bit more fullness too!
If you are a cold sore sufferer, you will have to have a prescription for antiviral tablets from your physician prior to coming for this procedure as an outbreak may occur as a result of this procedure.
Also, it helps to exfoliate lightly with your toothbrush over your lips when you brush your teeth for around 3-4 days before coming. This helps remove unwanted skin to shed off before the tattooing is started.
You will also need to book your follow up visit in 6-8 weeks to perfect the design. Cost $150
FOLLOW UP VISITS AT 6-8 WEEKS
About your Cosmetic Professional Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) and many years of experience in this field.
- Ongoing Training:Member of the Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (USA).
- Member NZ Association of Registered Beauty Therapists
- First Aid Certified
- Tattooing Living Colour (Teryn Darling of GirlzInk)
- Yumi Lash Certified (Lash Noir)
- Beautiful Bright Smile Teeth Whitening Trainer 2018 (Canada)
- PhiLings Training (January 2018)
- Monica Ivani Hairstrokes Webinar (February 2018)
- PhiRemoval January 2018
- StretchNiques (Will Anthony March 2018)
- Fully insured
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life and gain confidence.
- Individual Approach: Each client is looked after with an individual approach and Jeni strives to provide the highest standard of care with the best possible results.
- Small Boutique Clinic: Clean and hygienic clinic with health licence in Kumeu, North West Auckland.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).