Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo (also known as Microstroking, Feathering, 3D Brows, Microblading) performed using a one use, sterile, manual device to create the most natural brows possible. Using ultra-fine hair strokes to supplement the existing eyebrow hair you have or have had. The technique of Feathered Brows Kumeu will create a life-like brow, transforming the shape, position, and colour of your brows. Feathered Brows West Auckland and Kumeu,You will get the same look by choosing Hairstroke Brows with Machine, You may want to try Hairstrokes with Machine (another technique using a single needle instead of a hand tool? Please see link here:https://browsandbeyond.co.nz/hairstroke-brows-machine-auckland/ Kumeu and Feathered Brows West Auckland are handled by a professional team in both locations. Microblading places pigment very superficially into the dermal layer between the epidermis and the dermis. Read more on Microblading here.
- It is a semi-permanent tattoo which will fade with time.
- 6 to 8 weeks after initial procedure you will need a perfecting procedure AT A FURTHER COST OF $150
- Touch ups are required anywhere from 6 months to one year.
- Not suitable for oily skin type or sensitive skin types.
- Discomfort is kept to a minimum with topical anaesthetic.
- Eyebrow shape is created based on your face shape and skin colour by trained professional.
- Microblading requires a lot of care on your part. Read aftercare tips here.
- Do not consume alcohol the night before your appointment and so not drink coffee that morning as you will bleed more and this may cost you more as you may need 3 treatments to get the desired result.
About your Cosmetic Tattooist Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) and many years of experience in this field.
- Trained Cosmetic Tattooist: Certificate in Fundamentals of Permanent Cosmetics for Eyebrows.
- Ongoing Training: Member of the Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (USA).
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life with Cosmetic Tattooing.
- Individual Approach: Whether it’s helping a busy professional who is short on time for putting makeup on every day or someone who has a skin condition and would love beautiful brows – Jeni loves helping her clients and seeing how her work makes an impact on people’s lives.
- Small Boutique Clinic: A small clinic in Kumeu, North West Auckland offering affordable prices.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).
NOT SURE WHICH STYLE of eyebrow tattoo to choose? Read this article on three different styles we offer our blog page.