$400 first session
$150 touch up session (6-8 weeks later)
Hair strokes or Nano Needle Brows is a delicate procedure where hair strokes are carefully and precisely etched into the brow design using a tattoo machine. These are more on the natural side. The needle used is a single needle to achieve a lovely soft hairstroke that mimic hairs. Hair Stroke with Machine Kumeu produces amazing results and upgrades your natural look.
Hair Stroke with Machine Kumeu or micropigmentation, uses a conventional needle device. Since the needle sits approximately 0.75mm outside the cartridge it is easier to apply the precise pressure to create the perfect crisp hair strokes. Thus, it tends to be a much cleaner process. The very tip of the needle is dipped into the pigment and the vibration pulls the pigment down into the cartridge. It is then dispensed gradually from the needle into the skin, allowing for a controlled movement.
While delivering Hairstroke Brows West Auckland, individual light tattoo strokes are applied using pure hypoallergenic pigments, to add hair strokes in among the existing hairs. The treatment of Hairstroke Brows West Auckland is really a perfect method to achieve a lovely look.
Topical anesthetics are used for your comfort and your health and safely is paramount. We have a current Health & Hygiene License issued by the Auckland Council.
About your Cosmetic Professional Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) and many years of experience in this field.
- Ongoing Training:Member of the Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (USA).
- Member NZ Association of Registered Beauty Therapists
- First Aid Certified
- Tattooing Living Colour (Teryn Darling of GirlzInk)
- Yumi Lash Certified
- Beautiful Bright Smile Teeth Whitening Trainer 2018
- PhiLings Training 2018
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life and gain confidence.
- Individual Approach: Each client is looked after with an individual approach and Jeni strives to provide the highest standard of care with the best possible results.
- Small Boutique Clinic: A boutiqu clinic in Kumeu, North West Auckland offering affordable prices.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).
To secure your spot you will also need to book your follow up procedure today (FOLLOW UP FOR HAIRSTROKE BROWS WITH MACHINE) which is due in 6-8 weeks – Cost $150 (sometimes a touch up procedure may not be necessary)
NOT SURE WHICH STYLE of eyebrow tattoo to choose? Read this article on three different styles we offer our blog page.