THE FADE™ (Soft Ombre Brows)
TOTAL COST IS $598 AND IS DONE IN TWO STAGES 6-8 WEEKS APART $300 each session
Cost: $299 FIRST SESSION
$299 Second Session at 6-8 weeks
The FADE™ is Jeni’s technique to help you achieve shape and definition, giving a similar finish to that of brow pencils or powders with a gorgeous soft, faded ombré finish at the head with a bolder tail. This technique is great for achieving slightly sharper, bold brows or a delicate, soft version or “pixelated”. This Ombré Powder Brow Syle lasts the longest with a refresh required after about 12 months to 18 months. This is the latest trend to hit the UK coming out of Eastern Europe giving a beautiful soft ombré look at the head of the brow and darkening towards the tail! A very glamorous look and very low maintenance.
You will need to book your SECOND procedure after the FIRST procedure to perfect the brows (check healing etc) at 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure at a cost of $299. Please select: THE FADE™ on the booking page.
About your Cosmetic Professional Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) and many years of experience in this field.
- Ongoing Training:Member of the Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (USA).
- Member NZ Association of Registered Beauty Therapists
- First Aid Certified
- Tattooing Living Colour (Teryn Darling of GirlzInk)
- Yumi Lash Certified
- Beautiful Bright Smile Teeth Whitening Trainer 2018
- PhiLings Training 2018
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life and gain confidence.
- Individual Approach: Each client is looked after with an individual approach and Jeni strives to provide the highest standard of care with the best possible results.
- Small Boutique Clinic: A home-based clinic in West Auckland offering affordable prices.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).