The process is mess-free. First, a special whitening pen is used on teeth followed by LED light to set the solution. Gums are not touched, which means it is suitable for people with sensitive gums. In clinic treatment or home-kits are available.
- Treatment time lasts around one hour
- Results are instant
- Results last from 6 months to one year
- Mess-free treatment with no messy teeth trays
- Suitable for people with sensitive gums
- A safe alternative is available for pregnant and breastfeeding mums!
- Sit back, relax and let me do all the work for you!
- Take home the leftover product to touch up your teeth after leaving!
About your Cosmetic Professional Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) and many years of experience in this field.
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life and gain confidence.
- Individual Approach: Each client is looked after with an individual approach, whether it is someone getting ready for their wedding day or a coffee-lover wanting to improve their smile, Jeni strives to provide the highest standard of care with the best possible results.
- Small Boutique Clinic: A small, boutique clinic in Kumeu, North West Auckland offering affordable prices.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Holds a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).