Microneedling is an anti-ageing and rejuvenating procedure which stimulates the natural processes of collagen production and helps with making skin look younger, improving areas with wrinkles and lines, lifting and rejuvenating skin and minimizing pore size.
A handheld device micro-punctures a specially developed gel into the treated area which works on eliminating of wrinkles or other unwanted skin conditions by stimulating collagen reproduction and skin cell renewal. This treatment is painless, as the needles penetrate the skin 0,2 – 0,75mm deep only. It is suggested that 3 treatments (with 2 weeks apart from each other) are performed for the best results.
After the treatment, your skin will be red and tender. Most of the colour will pass within a few hours, however, it can take up to 3 days to go away completely. You will be given a product to use afterwards for the following 3 days to maximise the effect of the procedure. Results will be visible after 24 hours lasting a few months.
- Hydrated skin
- Healthy skin tone
- Smoothe skin with less visible wrinkles
- Younger-looking skin
About your Cosmetic Specialist Jeni Hart and her clinic:
- Medical background: Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing)
- Trained Cosmetic Tattooist: PhiLings Training January 2018.
- Ongoing Training: Member of the Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (USA) and NZ Association of Registered Beauty Therapists
- Passionate: Jeni is passionate about helping her clients improve their life and confidence with latest revolutionary beauty procedures.
- Individual Approach: Jeni approaches each client individually and loves seeing how her work makes an impact on people’s lives.
- Small Boutique Clinic: A home-based clinic in West Auckland offering affordable prices.
- Safe and Clean Environment: Adhere to strict policies of Bloodborne Pathogens and the avoidance of cross-contamination. Hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate (issued by the Auckland City Council).